How to Block friends Apps on Facebook

Are you looking forward to blocking friends apps, friends app invites or notifications on Facebook? This guide is aimed at helping you block everything blockable on Facebook. See: Deactivate And Reactivate Facebook Account.

If there's anything I personally dislike with passion - it's friends app invites and notification majorly because I'm not a game fan. So, I do not want Facebook to bombard me with unending notification of apps or games.

So what I do is to block any app that's causing the trouble.

How to block friends apps on Facebook


How do I disable Friends app on Facebook?


To block your Facebook friends apps you need to pay a visiting to Facebook blocking center (Manage Blocking).

I wouldn't like to go into too much details because you reach the BLOCKING settings via this link: facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking

Visit the link through a web browser or simply go to Settings >> Blocking >> Manage Blocking

You will find a place to block apps - search for the app and block it.


block friends apps on Facebook

That's all!

Click to zoom image

RecommendedHow to Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account

Please Share it!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments